Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Panna Cotta con Mango

My sis taught me how to make this. It's delicious, and proved to be a hit among friends. You can vary the amount of whipping cream to achieve different consistencies.

Since my sis is the one giving me the recipe, I reproduce it 'her style' - with ingredients and steps all mixed together. I hope you can understand. I'll try to elaborate.

Steps :
1. Heat saucepan - add 2 whipping cream
2. Add 1/3 cup of milk (try not to use HL milk, rumoured to produce a strange aftertaste)
3. Add unflavoured gelatine, dissolve it
4. Add 2 tbsp of sugar and honey
5. Remove and sieve
6. Dice mangoes into cooked mixture (more like she squashed the mangoes 1st)
7. Save some mangoes for garnishing (aha, too late if you followed Step 6)
8. Put into glass and refridgerate (huh what glass? i think she meant glass containers)

No comments: